I’m about to be 20 and I have been actually drinking alcohol for a few years now but until now I have had no problems with any alcohol. A while ago I wanted to have champagne with parents but I started to feel allergic to it. Not even sure if an allergy as I have had no problems so far, nor do I have any allergy. I have tried different champagnes even, but my nose started to get stuffy, I sneeze a lot and my lips feel a little bit swollen. I also realised the same for whiskey, which is a bit bad as it is my favourite drink. Apart from these two, I feel completely fine after a glass of tequila or gin, even vodka, so I’m a bit confused why would I feel crappy while drinking whiskey/champagne so suddenly. Especially since I have drunk whiskey whenever I went out.